Dry Skin in the winter happens to the face too!
Scotch Porter for Skin just got better and this Winter we want to make sure your Skin Goals are up to par. Earlier this year we introduced our Charcoal and Licorice Wash & Lotion and just recently we enhanced the collection with our all new Charcoal and Licorice Face Scrub. Look out for our tips, facts, and on-going educational engagement throughout the winter. #SCRUBLIKEAMAN
- Removes grime - Whether dirt accumulates from a day's work or from a session at the gym, your skin needs an upgraded skin-cleaning routine. Enter face scrub. It unclogs your pores, removes dirt and grime.
- Repairs skin - Skin regenerates naturally every 30 days, but the process slows down as we get a bit older. Exfoliation rejuvenates your skin cells and helps brighten and even out your complexion.
- Exfoliating before shaving has a lot of benefits. It unclogs pores so your razor can glide smoothly across your face and it helps to get rid of ingrown hairs, hair bumps.
- Reduces Acne and Skin imperfections - Exfoliation helps prevent the build-up of sebum and oily skin, thereby helping to prevent spots and blemishes.
- WARNING - DO NOT OVER EXFOLIATE - One needs to understand that exfoliation is a deep-cleaning process and should not be done everyday. Over exfoliation will strip away the faces natural, beneficial oils, which can over-dry the skin and cause the skin to overcompensate and produce much more oil, leading to blotchiness, acne and an overall dull complexion. Exfoliate no more than 3 times per week.
- Additional benefits - Reduces sun damage and fine lines; Improves skin tone and texture; improves penetration of moisturizers and other skin care treatments.