Like the leave in conditioner. Have coarse hair makes it ooo so soft
How to use:
Apply generously to damp beard. Gently massage into beard and leave in. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm and Smoothing Beard Serum.
PRO TIP: In place of washing your beard everyday with beard wash or shampoo, conditioner wash your beard every other day to keep your beard clean and moisturized. Also, for those with very dry, very coarse beards, apply our leave-in beard conditioner after you’ve applied our rinse out beard conditioner and before our beard balm for an extra dose of moisturization.
- Abyssinian Oil – Abyssinian helps to improve manageability, shine, moisturization and protect against irritants. There are a lot of comparisons between Abyssinian oil and Jojoba oil. But Abyssinian oil is actually much stronger and much more hydrating than Jojoba oil due to the high concentration of erucic acid. The erucic acid helps to seal in moisture and protect your strands from dehydration.
- Biotin Liposomes – Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- White Willow Bark – White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
NO Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe. see full ingredient list
Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biotin, Phospholipids
How to use:
Apply a dollop to wet beard. Gently massage it in. Rinse well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face. For best results, follow with our Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner and/or our Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner.
PRO TIP: Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once or twice per week. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than three times weekly, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often.
- Burdock Root - Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe. see full ingredient list
Moisturizing Beard Wash
Water ((Aqua) Eau, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Glycolate, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acids, Sodium Diglycolate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.