Nourish & Repair Hair Conditioner
Work thoroughly into wet hair. Pay special attention to the ends of your hair. Leave in your hair 2 to 5 minutes and rinse. Rinse well with warm water. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter Hair Balm.
After rinsing the conditioner from your hair, partially dry it. Squeeze excess water from your hair. Use an old cotton t-shirt or microfiber cloth and squeeze firmly and gently (don’t rub!) to remove excess water. NEVER dry your hair with a towel. EVER. The rough surfaces of towels snag hair and cause unnecessary frizz. Why be so cruel to your hair?
Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Bergamot, Cardamom
Middle Notes: Lavender, Muguet, Geranium
Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk, Tonka
Our Kale Protein blend combines the strength of kale, carrot, and lemon into one nutrient rich blend designed to condition and moisturize the hair while fighting the signs of damage. Our Kale Protein blend promotes moisturization, barrier function, and the overall health of the hair.
White Willow Bark
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- AliciaVerified ReviewerWhere do you live?Age Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Long1 month agoWhere do you live?Age Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length LongRated 5 starsWonderful for kids
I received this product complimentary from Scotch Portor. I loved this product for my son. It was wonderful and really helped with his curly hair. It was the perfect conditioner for him as I have a hard time finding great quality products for my curly haired child.
- Jenn_Marie0914Verified ReviewerWhere do you live?Age Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length Average1 month agoWhere do you live?Age Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length AverageRated 5 starsWonderful Conditioner For My Husband and Sons!
I was gifted this Scotch Porter Nourish and Repair Hair Conditioner complimentary from Scotch Porter. This is a wonderful deep conditioning treatment for men that replenishes moisture, repairs damage and strengthens hair from root to tip. The fragrance is made up of Cardamom, Bergamot, Lavender and soft Amber Woods, making it a nice manly scent. My husband and both of my boys all have coarse, wavy, porous hair. Since they have been using this Scotch Porter conditioner and their hair has been soft, shiny and frizz free. The bottle is a great size and it very affordable. My oldest gets a flaky scalp , and since incorporating this conditioner into his shower routine, we have noticed a reduction in the amount of flakes. This conditioner is full of many great ingredients such as White Willow Bark, Kale Protein, Carrot Protein and Aloe. These ingredients help nourish, moisturize and promote soft, shiny hair. This Scotch Porter Nourish and Repair Conditioner is perfect for the man/men in your life!
- Chatnee M.Verified ReviewerWhere do you live?Age Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Short1 month agoWhere do you live?Age Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length ShortRated 5 starsLeaves curls soft!
Gifted by Scotch & Porter. I've been using this conditioner on my nephews textured hair, this has helped bring it to life. His hair I'd more softer now, his curls are defined and have bounce. I like how it leaves his hair looking and feeling after using.
- McCellies M.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Hair Texture ThinHair Length Very Short7 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Hair Texture ThinHair Length Very ShortRated 5 starsGreat stuff
Very good conditioner, really refreshes my hair
- Jermaine C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Short8 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CurlyHair Length ShortRated 5 starsNourish and Repair Hair Conditioner
Makes my hair feel soft after washing and not dry especially after leaving the conditioner in my hair for a few minutes
- Ricky C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length Long11 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length LongRated 5 starsRicky