Nourishing Beard Mask
Shop confidently with our satisfaction guarantee and no-hassle returns.
- Step 1: Open packet of Nourishing Beard Mask Conditioner and dispense product into hands. Massage conditioner into beard. Fully coat beard for optimal moisturization.
- Step 2: Position dry mask over conditioned beard using ear loops and placement of mouth opening.
- Step 3: Tie off mask strings around base of neck to the desired compression on beard.
- Step 4: Wait 20 minutes before removing mask. For best results, leave in and follow up with the Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm.
For extremely dry beards, repeat twice a month.
Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Shea Butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to re-hydrate without clogging pores.
Sunflower Seed Oil
A lightweight oil known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help reducing skin inflammation, beardruff and ease itchiness.
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Cameron S.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsDeep lather, super soft finish
Combine this with a hot towel shave and it’s a game-changer!
- Jerry W.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsMust have an
- Luis P.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsGreat mask
It protects your beard from covid.
- RYAN Z.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsGreat product
Really like the deep hydration and moisturizer that this beard mask provides. Super easy and works great. Every other part of face can have a mask treatment and finally ones available for your beard!
- Russell S.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 stars"THE BEST BEARD PRODUCTS"
Scotch Porter is no doubt the best beard care on the market. Has the most effective products, not to forget the nice smell of the serum , and beard balm. These products keep their great smell all day long. All products including the hair and skin is the best. I have never been so proud of beard products until Scotch Porter came along.
- Obryan W.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 stars5 stars
I cut my beard due to split ins and needed something to give my beard moisturize this works perfect