Beard Wash & Leave-In Conditioner Bundle
Have no fear, this beard care bundle will keep your beard moisturized. This combo is sulfate-free, super gentle and hydrates your beard, keeping it full of life, soft and shiny.
Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner
Moisturizing Beard Wash
STEP 1: Apply our Moisturizing Beard Wash to your wet beard. Gently massage it in, like you do when you rub your chin in deep thought. Rinse it well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face.
STEP 2: Apply to a damp beard. Gently massage into beard and leave in.
Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once per week or else you’ll rob your beard of moisture, and that’s unkind. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than once every 5 days, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often.
Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
White Willow Bark
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
Moisturizing Beard Wash
Botanical Infusion of (Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Burdock Root, Neem Leaf, Rosemary Leaf and Chamomile Flowers in Deionized Water), Argan Oil, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Derived from Coconut Oil / Not a Sulfate), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Derived from Sarcosine – A Natural Amino Acid), Cocoamidoproyl Betaine (Derived from Coconut Oil), Decyl Glucoside (Derived from Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Derived from Coconut Oil & Corn Starch), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Stearamide AMP, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sucrose Cocoate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (Derived from Coconut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Agave Nectar, Citric Acid, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Polyquaternium 10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol
Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner
Deionized Water, Botanical Infusion of (Basil Leaf, Shavegrass, Gotu Kola Herb, Slippery Elm Bark, Turmeric Root Slices, Burdock Root and Neem Leaf in Deionized Water), Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Luetkeana (Sea Kelp) Ferment Filtrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Blue Agave Nectar, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Anthony J.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBeard Wash & Leave-In Conditioner BundleRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly recommended
Great product been using this gong on a year now
- Michael M.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture Fine1 month agoAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture FineReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Product
Beard feels fresh, clean, smells good, and is growing very well! A great BOB
- JULIAN B.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingRestorative Leave-In Beard ConditionerRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Beard New Moisturizer
Works great to stop skin underneath beard from itching. Also softens beards and makes it much easier to comb or pick. I cut my beard off late last year. I decided to regrow it using all new products and to use them first thing in the morning and at night before bed. This new beard is not quite a month in yet but it’s growing very quickly and feels better than those previous.
- Trevor M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingRestorative Leave-In Beard ConditionerRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality is Job #1
This stuff is amazing. It gives your beard the hydration it needs to prevent breakage and allows optimum manageability. Thank you Scotch Porter!
- Roland B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Medium3 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 5 out of 5 starsBeard wash is excellent cleans throughly and doesn’t leave My beard feeling dried out, plus the Woman that placed My order was very professional sounding and was vey helpful to questions I asked her with no hesitation at all thank you for great friendly customer service
The Beard wash is a stable for Me love the smell and how it conditions.
- Micheal M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Coarse3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 4 out of 5 starsAwesome!!!!
Resets my beard and gives it volume after every wash...... Feels great!!!! Smells great!!!!