Conditioning Beard Balm | The Porter House
Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner | The Porter House
Moisturizing Beard Wash | The Porter House
Smoothing Beard Serum | The Porter House
Beard Collection | The Porter House
Beard Collection | The Porter House
SCENT: Fresh Greens & Amber Woods. Sharp Green Floriental. A gentleman’s retreat into a modern oasis.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.View full details
Cleanse your beard with the Moisturizing Beard Wash and follow up with the Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner. Use a microfiber towel to wring excess water then add in the Conditioning Beard Balm and seal in moisture with the Smoothing Beard Serum.
Consistency is key. Make sure to condition and shape your beard daily, combing in the direction of the hair growth.
Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
WHITE WILLOW BARK
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial.
- Antwan L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Medium9 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 starsBeard gang
Very good product smell great
- Solomon Q.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Medium1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 starsBeard Collection
Great scent, definitely would recommend
- Jeremy B.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Medium1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 starsExceptional
Great product with a great fragrance that women will love getting close to.
- Gary B.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Coarse1 year agoAge Range 65+My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture CoarseRated 4 out of 5 starsMade my beard bearable
Love the products scotch Porter makes, I was able to keep my beard more than a month. With the beard balm the leave in conditioner and serum I have daily ritual and makes it bearable to have a beard again thank you scotch for
- James E. A.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture Medium1 year agoAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 starsBeard products that REALLY work
I’ve been using Scotch Porter products for a few years. I switched to another beard product and realized it didn’t make my beard feel, smell and look great! I switched back to Scotch Porter and I’ll never turn back. I get so many compliments on my beard and how good it smells, soft and healthy it looks. That’s because IT IS. I highly recommend Scotch Porter beard products to anyone that wants a healthy, HAPPY beard and mustache too!
- Carsen R.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Medium1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 starsMy beard has never felt healthier
The scent is nice. All four products work wonders. My beard has never felt healthier. Best part… the itching has stopped!