How to use:
Massage a dime (small beards) to quarter sized (big beards) amount of our Scotch Porter Beard Balm into your beard thoroughly.
PRO TIP: Getting the right amount of product on your beard takes some time. Be patient, grasshopper. You can determine the exact amount for your beard’s texture and length as you go along. These are merely starting points.
- Biotin Liposomes– Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
- White Willow Bark – White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
Conditioning Beard Balm
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Phytate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Panthenol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Biotin, Phospholipids
How to use:
Smooth one or two (for short beard) to two or three (for longer beard) pumps on damp beard after styling and after combing/brushing. For best results, use after our Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner and/or Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner and Conditioning Beard Balm.
PRO TIP: The key to a well moisturized, shiny and frizz-free beard all day every day is to lock in that moisture and smooth the hair cuticle down. While every point in the SP Grooming Process is vital, the serum is the real MVP since it keeps your beard in check throughout the day. Protection is a priority.
- Avocado Seed Oil – Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe. see full ingredient list
Smoothing Beard Serum
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance (Parfum), Isohexadecane, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate
How to use:
Spritz both wrists 1-2 times. Placing your fragrance at your pulse points is a perfect spot as it's one of the warmest areas on your body, allowing the fragrance's multiple notes to come to life.
PRO TIP: Always apply fragrance right after you shower. Its perfect timing as it's when your pores open allowing the fragrance to penetrate your skin and helping the scent profile to last longer.
- Smoky Cedar
NOTE: Synthetics or Fragrance Ingredients/Molecules are also used to make sure the fragrance is: Safe/Clean, Vegan, Paraben-, Phthalate-Free AND Cruelty-Free. Natural Musk was replaced by Musk Molecules since the natural version was cruel and not-sustainable. In many cases Naturals are replaced by Fragrance Molecules to make sure we preserve nature AND the Ingredients are safe. see full ingredient list
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua)