Beard Wash & Conditioner Bundle
Moisturizing Beard Wash
Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner
Apply our Moisturizing Beard Wash to your wet beard. Gently massage it in, like you do when you rub your chin in deep thought. Rinse it well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face.
Work our Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner into your beard thoroughly, paying special attention to the ends of your beard. Leave it in your beard for 2 - 5 minutes. Maybe check some emails, Tweet, and scroll through our Instagram. Then rinse.
- Squeeze excess water from your beard. - Use an old cotton t-shirt (perhaps something your ex left behind) or microfiber cloth and squeeze firmly and gently (don't rub!) to remove excess water. OR - Use lint-free paper towels to get the job done. Just remember to make them lint-free. A face full of white fuzz is not a good look, unless your beard is actually white. NEVER dry your beard with a towel. EVER. The rough surfaces of bath towels snag beard hair and cause unnecessary frizz. Why would you voluntarily do that to yourself?
PRO TIP: Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once per week or else you’ll rob your beard of moisture, and that’s unkind. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than once every 5 days, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often. After rinsing the conditioner from your beard, partially dry it.
Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
White Willow Bark
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
Moisturizing Beard Wash
Botanical Infusion of (Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Burdock Root, Neem Leaf, Rosemary Leaf and Chamomile Flowers in Deionized Water), Argan Oil, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Derived from Coconut Oil / Not a Sulfate), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Derived from Sarcosine – A Natural Amino Acid), Cocoamidoproyl Betaine (Derived from Coconut Oil), Decyl Glucoside (Derived from Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Derived from Coconut Oil & Corn Starch), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Coconut Oil, Stearamide AMP, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sucrose Cocoate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (Derived from Coconut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Agave Nectar, Citric Acid, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Polyquaternium 10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol
Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner
Botanical Infusion of (Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Burdock Root, Nettle Leaf, Neem Leaf, and Chamomile Flowers in Deionized Water), Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Derived from Natural Colza Oil), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Coconut Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Oil), Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Agave Nectar, Castor Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sea Kelp, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Anthony L.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingHydrate & Nourish Beard ConditionerRated 5 starsConditioner is GOLD!
This stuff could almost be a standalone product. Makes the beard so soft and controllable. Make sure to leave it in a couple minutes!
- Roland B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Medium1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 5 starsBeard wash is excellent cleans throughly and doesn’t leave My beard feeling dried out, plus the Woman that placed My order was very professional sounding and was vey helpful to questions I asked her with no hesitation at all thank you for great friendly customer service
The Beard wash is a stable for Me love the smell and how it conditions.
- Micheal M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Coarse1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 4 starsAwesome!!!!
Resets my beard and gives it volume after every wash...... Feels great!!!! Smells great!!!!
- RYAN Z.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHydrate & Nourish Beard ConditionerRated 5 starsBest beard conditioner available
I've tried so many companies beard products like wash and conditioners but this is the best to clean and not strip your beard and to condition it making it extremely soft.
- ANTONIO K.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHydrate & Nourish Beard ConditionerRated 5 starsCreamy goodness!
This product is a keeper! My beard is healthier than its ever been! This conditioner is not harsh, or greasy and doesn’t leave a residue. I recommend it highly to my friends and family. Gave it to my son and he loves it as well!
- ANTONIO K.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Medium3 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumReviewingMoisturizing Beard WashRated 5 starsDedicated to this beard process!
I have been a loyal customer of Scotch Porter for years! The shampoo and conditioner leave my beard strong and silky!