Smoothing Hair Balm
Gently massage a small amount into damp hair and scalp. Style, comb or brush your hair in your desired style. You’re now ready to take on the world.
Always apply Hair Balm to slightly damp hair and brush, comb or style while hair is still slightly damp. Apply Hair Balm daily. Daily use of our Hair Balm will not result in build-up and dull-looking hair.
Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Bergamot, Cardamom
Middle Notes: Lavender, Muguet, Geranium
Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk, Tonka
Abyssinian helps to improve manageability, shine, moisturization and protect against irritants. There are a lot of comparisons between Abyssinian oil and Jojoba oil. But Abyssinian oil is actually much stronger and much more hydrating than Jojoba oil due to the high concentration of erucic acid. The erucic acid helps to seal in moisture and protect your strands from dehydration. It’s what you need for moisturized, defined curly and wavy hair.
Our Kale Protein blend combines the strength of kale, carrot, and lemon into one nutrient rich blend designed to condition and moisturize the hair while fighting the signs of damage. Our Kale Protein blend promotes moisturization, barrier function, and the overall health of the hair.
Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biotin, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Steven S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Long2 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Hair Texture CurlyHair Length LongRated 5 starsGreat stuff
I love the products and the masculine scents. I also love supporting black owned businesses
- Krystal P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length Average2 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length AverageRated 5 starsBest in the Biz
No matter what style/look I'm feeling at the time or whatever my thick hair decides to do on its own, SP Hair Balm maximizes it's potential. It's made with super quality stuff, it's lightweight, and it gives my wild hair a natural look - unlike styling gels. I use it after SP leave in conditioner. I call this stuff "Organic Hair Food" bc it keeps my hair looking its healthiest.
Scotch Porter user for life 👌
- Ashvary D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length Average3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length AverageRated 4 starsSimple and does its job
You want a product that lets you move straight hair in a certain direction without solidifying into something you can't run your fingers through? Get this. It's like $15.
- Sonny V.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CoilyHair Length Short3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture CoilyHair Length ShortRated 5 starsHair balm
Amazing results works better with other SP products
- Colleen H.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length Long4 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length LongRated 5 starsGreat!
I've been using this cream on my 11 year old son who has long, thick, wavy/curly hair. It helps detangle his hair and enhances his waves/curls leaving them less frizzy and looking more healthy. Plus, the scent is amazing!
- Shantel C.Age Range 25 - 34Hair Texture StraightHair Length Average4 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture StraightHair Length AverageRated 5 starsGreat hair balm
This is a great hair balm. It keeps my hair moisturized and healthy throughout the day. The smell is amazing. This hair balm is not greasy or oily. I was impressed with how well it worked on my natural hair.