Restoring Face Wash
Massage a small amount over wet face and neck. Rinse with warm water. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter Moisture Defend Face Lotion.
For a quick burst of energy, a good splash of cold water before washing your face will get your blood flowing and give you a quick boost of circulation, helping your complexion and skin to look its most fresh. Further, drinking a glass of water every morning, with a total of six to eight glasses every day is one of the best habits you can create for yourself. Healthy, moisturized skin requires a dedication to the practice of hydration. If not, your skin will give you the side eye (as best as skin can).
Top Notes: Lemon, Californian Tangerine, Green leaves, Spicy accord
Middle Notes: White flowers, Lavandin, Labdanum, Orange flower
Base Notes: Amber notes, Smokey woods, Musk, Oakmoss
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm many skin conditions. Turmeric is excellent for blemish prone skin, as it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading.
Licorice Root is a plant extract that has skin-soothing properties. In addition, licorice root may be effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone. One of its components, known as glabridin, is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing ingredient, which is why licorice is often used in products meant for sensitive, irritated skin.
White Willow Bark
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial. The natural salicylates found in white willow bark provide UV protection and help decrease irritation. Additionally, white willow is useful in increasing the rate of cellular renewal, ensuring that dull, dead skin cells are exfoliated thus decreasing the likelihood of dry and/or problem skin.
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Polyquarternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Glycolate, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acids, Sodium Diglycolate, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Panthenol, Sucrose, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Herb Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Leuconstoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Aaron B. J.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest I've had yet
Tried everything just about every televised and store bought face wash, and as Bi-Racial person who has a hard time finding good skin care products, this is Definitely the best I've used in using specifically using face wash for about 12 years. 👍
- RYAN Z.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat face wash
Cleans with a light feel
- Matt D.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent Face wash!
I feel the dirt coming off! However my face is not dry afterwards. I love this stuff!
- Jacob N.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest facial cleanser
Love this face wash, leaves my skin clean.
- Ty S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin Type Dry, OilyMy Results Clear Skin, Fewer Blemishes, Smaller Pores6 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin Type Dry, OilyMy Results Clear Skin, Fewer Blemishes, Smaller PoresRated 5 out of 5 stars❤️
I swear buy this product! Need to have this easier accessible on the west coast BUT this has change my skin life over the past 2 years!!
- Randy H.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin Type NormalMy Results Firmer Skin, Softer Skin, Skin Radiance, Smoother Skin6 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin Type NormalMy Results Firmer Skin, Softer Skin, Skin Radiance, Smoother SkinRated 5 out of 5 starsSimply the best!!
No better face cleanser!