compliments on the look my beard. The beard wash and condition Definitely have play a roll in my success.
How to use:
Apply a dollop to wet beard. Gently massage it in. Rinse well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face. For best results, follow with our Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner and/or our Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner.
PRO TIP: Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once or twice per week. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than three times weekly, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often.
- Burdock Root - Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
- Nettle Leaf – Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe. see full ingredient list
Moisturizing Beard Wash
Water ((Aqua) Eau, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Glycolate, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acids, Sodium Diglycolate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.
How to use:
Work a dollop sized amount into your beard post wash, paying special attention to the ends of your beard. Leave in for 2 - 5 minutes. Maybe check some emails and scroll through our Instagram. Then rinse. Follow with Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm.
PRO TIP: After rinsing the conditioner from your beard, partially dry it. Squeeze excess water from your beard. Use an old cotton t-shirt or microfiber cloth and squeeze firmly and gently (don’t rub!) to remove excess water. Or use lint-free paper towels to get the job done. Just remember to make them lint-free. A face full of white fuzz is not a good look, unless your beard is actually white. NEVER dry your beard with a towel. EVER. The rough surfaces of bath towels snag beard hair and cause unnecessary frizz. Why would you voluntarily do that to yourself?
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores.
- Biotin Liposomes – Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
- Aloe – Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair and it can also help prevent dandruff.
Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner
Water ((Aqua) Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Biotin, Phospholipids
NO Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.