Moisturizing Beard Wash
Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner
Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner
Conditioning Beard Balm
Smoothing Beard Serum
Superior Beard Collection
Superior Beard Collection
|Elevate your game with our Superior Beard Collection, conditioning and moisturizing to promote a soft yet thick-growing beard, it truly is superior. Includes five essentials to keep your beard routine on point: Moisturizing Beard Wash, Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner, Restorative Leave-in Beard Conditioner, Conditioning Beard Balm and Smoothing Beard Serum.
Specially designed to hydrate, nourish and help with beard growth. Carefully formulated with non-toxic, potent ingredients like Biotin Liposomes, Burdock Root and White Willow.
75-day supply. Achieve your beard goals and maintain it for less than $1/day.
Shop confidently with our satisfaction guarantee and no-hassle returns.
SCENT: Masculine but floral blend of carnation, with subtle notes of sandalwood, powdery musk and spicy undertones.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.View full details
Cleanse your beard with the Moisturizing Beard Wash and follow up with the Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner. Use a microfiber towel to wring excess water then add in the Restorative Leave-in Beard Conditioner and Conditioning Beard Balm. Seal in moisture with the Smoothing Beard Serum.
Consistency is key. Make sure to condition and shape your beard daily, combing in the direction of the hair growth.
Known to be a key ingredient for strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin is a water-soluble B complex vitamin, which our body cannot store, so it should be utilized from external sources. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause a rash on the skin or scalp, along with dull, brittle appearance of the hair and nails. Biotin has eight possible stereoisomers that exist. D-Biotin is the only stereoisomer that originates in nature and that is enzymatically active, which makes it unique and beneficial. Our Biotin is encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery.
Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur can, it assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
WHITE WILLOW BARK
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial.
- Benjamin D.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture Medium1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture MediumReviewingBeard CollectionRated 5 out of 5 starsTop-tier beard care
The algorithm delivered a winner this time. I’d been researching beard and skin care products for a while before Scotch Porter found its way into my care routine via an ad. I haven’t looked back. An excellent product that performs as advertised while also helping my face smell nice is a win I’ll take every time. Scotch Porter has gained a lifetime customer.
- Thomas T.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Medium2 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture MediumReviewingBeard CollectionRated 5 out of 5 starsStill The One
I began my beard journey with this collection 4 years ago. Over that span my beard has been many lengths but the one constant is my use of this collection. Collectively they keep your beard so fresh, so lush, so conditioned, so good-smelling, I just can’t imagine using another brand of products. I could not recommend them enough. Go. Buy. Use.
- Kayla S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture Coarse4 months agoAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length ShortMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingBeard CollectionRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING product
I bought these products for my fiancé and he loves Everything about it. He has been using it for two weeks now and his facial hair already looks healthier and full of color! Definitely recommend!
- TerrenceVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Coarse5 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingBeard CollectionRated 2 out of 5 starsWhat I got
When I received my order I opened everything to check and I looks like I've been Robbed on my beard balm. Looks like someone took some out and shipped to me.SPScotch Porter5 months ago
Hi Terrence! I'm sorry to hear about this. I can assure you that someone would not have scooped any product out, but I'll definitely address this. I see that our team has processed a replacement order to be shipped out to you, I hope that it arrives to you soon!
- DEXTER M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Coarse5 months agoAge Range 65+My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingSuperior Beard CollectionRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat to start
Came highly recommended and did not disappoint.
- Fred M.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Coarse5 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture CoarseReviewingSuperior Beard CollectionRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome beard
I think this is the best product on the market for men with beards. The scent is amazing.