Spritz both wrists 1-2 times. Placing your fragrance at your pulse points is a perfect spot as it's one of the warmest areas on your body, allowing the fragrance's multiple notes to come to life.
Always apply fragrance right after you shower. Its perfect timing as it's when your pores open allowing the fragrance to penetrate your skin and helping the scent profile to last longer.
Top Notes: Cardamom, Pink Pepper and Coconut Milk
Middle Notes: Smoky Cedar, Deep Greens, Amyris and Violet Leaf
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Frankincense and White Musk
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua)
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- Dominique M.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsGreat buy
This is the first full bottle of cologne I have bought for myself in years. This smells so good. I know I will use this whole bottle. I will have to try the others as well.
- Donovan M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsFirst purchase of Glenwood
the vibe I get when I spray this is the Cardamom and the Coconut Milk which gives it a resinous, yet creamy. I grew up on Coconut Milk so when I sprayed this it brought back memories of my parents cooking some rice and peas.
You then get the Smoky Cedar which adds to the smokiness but you still
get the Coconut Milk in the background. This is a uniquely blended fragrance that comes off light yet masculine but smells great.
- Patrick K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsSubtle yet very masculine
Very light masculine fragrance which last a long time
- Nathan L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGlenwood fragrance
I love The glenwood smell, ALLLL of these colognes have so much character it’s very hard to choose, I’d recommend all of them, best lineup of colognes I’ve ever smelled
- Al C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsAwesome Fragrance
The Glenwood has a unique smell that is clean, fresh and last throughout the day!
- Kimbaird A.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsHappy customer
Great long-lasting fragrance.