Moisturizing Beard Wash
Apply a dollop to wet beard. Gently massage it in. Rinse well with warm water. Don’t stop until the suds have left your face. For best results, follow with our Restorative Leave-In Beard Conditioner and/or our Hydrate & Nourish Beard Conditioner.
Only wash your beard with sulfate-free shampoo or wash, since shampoos with sulfates are a follicle menace and leave your beard coarse, dry and frizzy. If your beard is already as coarse and dry as sandpaper, limit your washes to no more than once or twice per week. If you’re a fine or oily-haired gent, wash your beard no more than three times weekly, or else it will look very sad and straggly. Men of all hair types: feel free to condition your beards up to three times per week, in place of shampooing it often.
Top Notes: Sandalwood and Carnation
Middle Notes: Warm Oakmoss, Spicy Notes and Powdery Musk
Base Notes: Vanilla, Cashmere Wood and Amber
Water ((Aqua) Eau, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Glycolate, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coconut Fatty Acids, Sodium Diglycolate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Equisotum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Given its vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock root can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your hair roots. It assists in reducing itching, redness and other symptoms, as well as promotes hair growth.
Rich in Vitamin A, C, D, B and also, a good source of protein and amino acids, Stinging Nettle Leaf aka Nettle Leaf, can help promote hair growth. Also, rich in Silica and Sulphur, Nettle Leaf assists with making hair shinier and healthier.
Aloe Vera is known to promote shine and moisture in hair, and it can also help prevent dandruff.
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- ANTONIO K.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumWhere do you live?1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumWhere do you live?Rated 5 starsDedicated to this beard process!
I have been a loyal customer of Scotch Porter for years! The shampoo and conditioner leave my beard strong and silky!
- Jason E.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Coarse2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture CoarseRated 5 starsGood Stuff
Been using the beard products for about a year and a half, and I still love it
- Julio G.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Fine4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture FineRated 5 starsI look forward to washing my beard multiple times a day. This is the go to for Beard Wash
After a long day of work I look forward to using this beard wash everyday.
- Gregg E.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Medium4 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture MediumRated 5 starsgreat stuff
Brilliant! All round these SP products are amazing & streets ahead of many many others. Sent is strong enough for you & your lady to notice (& enjoy) but subtle enough to not get in the way or override any edt or edp.
The effect on my beard was something i didnt get from any other beard brands, washes without striping, conditions into a soft & maluable beard instead of the wire brush effect that my beard sports without these products & the balm thickens it up nicely.
The only thing i dont like is the serum which turns all the good work you just put in, into a solid hard wiry monster that you need to wash out & start all over again, lol!
SP sent a few extra things this order which im obviously very happy with & the gesture as well as the performance of the products will keep me coming back for refills + want to try out the scents they have next time round.
Many thanks, will use again & happy to recommend 10/10
- Kamal W.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture Fine6 months agoAge Range 25 - 34My Beard Length AverageMy Beard Texture FineRated 4 starsEnjoying the trial run
The beard wash leaves my beard feeling clean, smelling good and easier to manage
- Terrance B.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture Coarse9 months agoAge Range 45 - 54My Beard Length LongMy Beard Texture CoarseRated 5 starsSo soft and smells so good
Gentle on your bread and leaves it feeling soft!!!