Hydrating Hair Wash
Nourish & Repair Hair Conditioner
Smoothing Hair Balm
Hair Care Collection
Hair Care Collection
Carefully formulated with non-toxic ingredients that are great for your hair like Kale Protein and White Willow Bark, these products help purify, balance, and restore even the most sensitive and dry hair types.
SCENT: Cooling sophistication of natural herbaceous notes like Lavender and Bergamot coupled with Cardamom and soft Amber Woods.
NO: Sulfates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Phthalates, PEG’s, Animal Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Color Safe.View full details
Apply Hydrating Hair Wash to your wet hair. Gently massage wash into hair. Rinse well with warm water. Work Nourish & Repair Hair Conditioner thoroughly into wet hair. Pay special attention to the ends of your hair. Leave in your hair 2 to 5 minutes and rinse. Rinse well with warm water. For best results, follow with Scotch Porter Smoothing Hair Balm.
Retaining moisture is key to healthy hair. Make sure to condition regularly with the Smoothing Hair Balm and lock in moisture with the Smooth & Shine Hair Serum.
Our Kale Protein blend combines the strength of kale, carrot, and lemon into one nutrient rich blend designed to condition and moisturize the hair while fighting the signs of damage.
Horsetail has ample silica and silicic acids. The silica content helps strengthen weak, brittle, damaged hair, giving it vitality and shine with regular use.
WHITE WILLOW BARK
White Willow Bark Extract known for its flake reduction benefits, helps reduce inflammation and associated redness, plus, it acts as an effective antimicrobial.
- Juliu W.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Short13 seconds agoAge Range 45 - 54Hair Texture CurlyHair Length ShortRated 5 out of 5 starsAlive at 45
It’s necessary. Keeps my hair hydrated and strong at 45.
- Cory W.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Average9 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Hair Texture CurlyHair Length AverageRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks Great & Smells Good
Finally found products that I like for 3b type hair. It’s worth the investment.
- Russell S.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Short12 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Hair Texture CurlyHair Length ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars"SP BEARD PRODUCTS"⁰
I am impressed with all scotch porter products. However I am a big fan of all the beard products. I love the smell, and the smell of the beard products last all day long. I just started using the hair products, they are fairly well too. I just wished that the hair products smelled like the beard products. These products are 5 STAR. Iwill continue using these products for life if that means anything.
- Tyrone S.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length Short1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture WavyHair Length ShortRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
I really enjoy using this product- this is my second order and I plan to continue using it.
- Elon D.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture CurlyHair Length Short1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Hair Texture CurlyHair Length ShortRated 5 out of 5 starsIf My Hair Could Talk!!!!
So I've been on the lookout for a shampoo, conditioner, and came across scotch porter shampoo,conditioner and hair balm set. For the past few weeks my hair and scalp has fell in love with these products. I stay moisturized all day, my scalp isn't itchy or having a negative reaction to these products. My hair is just shining with my curls so I'm satisfied.
- OLDEN D.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length Average1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Hair Texture WavyHair Length AverageRated 5 out of 5 starsGood product
It’s pretty great